What's new in FlashCanvas Pro 1.5?
- Improvements to drawImage() and createPattern().
- Further optimization.
- Implement error handling.
- Accept any object that has a src property.
- Supported a few new options.
- "swfPath" option
- "imageCacheSize" option
- "usePolicyFile" option
- Supported asynchronous loading of flashcanvas.js.
- Made it possible to set the options via a window.FlashCanvasOptions object.
- Throw an exception if the given arguments are invalid.
- The combination of clip() and globalCompositeOperation was not supported.
- Shapes with shadow were displayed in the wrong position when clipped.
- arcTo() occasionally drew a straight line of infinite length by error.
- arc() didn't add the start point to the subpath when the startAngle and the endAngle were the same.
- restore() didn't restore the clipping region correctly.
- clearRect() should not clear the pixels outside the clipping region.
- Special characters in a url need to be escaped when passed to Flash.
- toDataURL("image/jpeg") must composite the image to a black background.
- Many minor bug fixes thanks to the canvas test suite developed by Philip Taylor.