What's new in FlashCanvas-20100904?
- Reimplemented fillText().
- Supported transformations of text.
- Supported an alpha value of a color.
- Supported font size with a unit other than "px".
- Supported font family that contains white spaces in its name.
- Supported the textAlign attribute of "start" and "end".
- Gradients and patterns are not supported yet.
- Implemented strokeText().
- At present, strokeText() fills text as fillText() does.
- Implemented measureText().
- Made it possible to call initElement() before appendChild().
- Prepared FlashCanvas.setOptions() method for future use.
- Line styles were not set when the strokeStyle attribute was a CanvasGradient or CanvasPattern object.
- Patterns were painted ignoring the globalAlpha attribute.
- arc() didn't add the end point to the subpath when the central angle was greater than 2 pi.
- closePath() must do nothing if the context has no subpaths.
- IE8 didn't preload the swf file when the URL was a relative one.
- Many minor bug fixes.